Flour Bluff Hornet Varsity Football Schedule 2019
|8/23/19||Alice (Scrimmage)||Home||5:00 PM|
|8/29/19||Pharr San Juan Alamo||Away (PSJA Stadium)||7:00 PM|
|9/20/19||Veterans Memorial||Away (Cabaniss)||7:30 PM|
|9/27/19||Ray (Parent's Night)||Home||7:30 PM|
|10/3/19||Moody||Away (Buc)||7:00 PM|
|10/11/19||Victoria East (Homecoming)||Home||7:30 PM|
|10/18/19||Miller||Away (Buc)||7:30 PM|
|10/25/19||Victoria West||Home||7:30 PM|
|11/1/19||Carroll||Away (Cabaniss)||7:30 PM|
Current Hornet Pass Card Holder Process:
- If you are a season ticket holder, it is time to renew your seats for the 2019 football season.
- Renew Hornet Pass Card (4-12-19 to midnight 5-30-19) You’ll receive an email from Payk12 Ticketracker with a link to renew your 2019 Season Hornet Pass Cards. Online purchases will begin 4-12-19 thru midnight 5-30-19.
- If I DON’T Renew my Hornet Pass Card If you don’t renew your Hornet Pass Card by midnight 5-30-19 your seats will be released as a season seat and sold as an open seat for the 2019 football season.
- Trade Day- Option to move seats will be on, Monday, 6-3-18 from 8am to 4pm. This process must be done in person in the Athletic Office. You’ll need to present a copy of your payment confirmation email.
- 2019 Hornet Pass Card – A new Hornet Pass Card will be issued for the 2019 season. Please pick up new card in the Athletic Office between 8am and 4pm on August 13th, 14th, or 15th. Must present a copy of the payment confirmation email at time of pick up.
- Purchase Additional Seats – You may purchase additional seats beginning midnight 6-6-19 until midnight 7-20-19.
New Hornet Pass Card Holder Process:
- Online 2019 Hornet Pass Card – You may purchase your 2019 season passes online beginning at midnight 6-6-19 until midnight 7-20-19. Link can also be found on the (www.ticketracker.com) and type in Flour Bluff HS
- In Person 2019 Hornet Pass Card – Please pick up your Hornet Pass Card in the Athletic Office between 8:00 am to 4:00pm on August 13th,14th, or 15th. Must present a copy of payment confirmation email at time of pick up.
Single Game Tickets
- Price – $7.00 Reserved, $5.00 General Admission, $4.00 students
- Online – can be purchased at (www.ticketracker.com) after season ticket sales end
- In Person – available in the FB Athletic office on the week of the game on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm.