Swimming Lessons Begin June 1, 2021
The Flour Bluff ISD Natatorim will once again hold swim lessons. Lessons are from beginner level to intermediate level. Each two-week session will accommodate up to 10 swimmers.
The first swim lesson session will kick-off June 1, 2021. Swim class 1 will be from 8:30 AM – 11:30 AM. Lessons will be 30 minutes each based on level of groups. Lessons will be Monday through Thursday and taught by certified swim lesson instructors. Each swim session will be $50.
Prior to the start of each swim session, a registration and sign-up will be held at the Natatorium (2702 Waldron Road) at 6 p.m.
The registration and swim session dates are listed below:
- June 1st to the 10th
- Registration May 26th at the Natatorium 6:00 PM
- June 14th to the 24th
- Registration TBA
Swarm Swim Team
The Swarm Swim Team will practice from May 17 to July 23. Practice will be from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM while school is in session. Summer practice will begin at 8:30 AM.
- To participate, you must be able to swim 25 yards in both the Backstroke and Freestyle.
- Registration will be online May 10 – May 13.
- The cost is $125.
- Monday – Thursday 6:15 to 7:45 PM during school. Summer hours 11:30 -1:30.
- Cost 50$ a month.
- Online Sign up and Payment (Type Lap swim in the search bar and it will take you to the registration for that month)
For additional information on swim lessons, please contact Coach Hutchinson at email@example.com.